About our products
When it comes to the construction of our material, we work tirelessly to ensure that only the premium materials are used to create our LYA products.
Our products are simplistic and comfortable to be worn professionally at work yet also oozing enough style for a night out.
We want all of our customers to get the best out of our products and have the new feeling each time our product is worn.
We have some helpful tip for you so that you can take the best possible care of our items so that they can last as long as they were designed to:
- Always read the care label and washing instructions before washing your clothes.
- Arrange your laundry into groups with similar wash care instructions and organise into whites, darks and colours.
- The care label washing temperature is the highest permitted temperature. But if you are unsure, always wash at a lower temperature rather than higher.
- Rinse swimwear immediately after use and do not wring.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
- Iron all clothing inside out to avoid damaging the print design.
- Do not use too much detergent.
- Do not use fabric detergents which contain bleach.
- Do not tumble dry garment unless indicated on the care label.
- Do not iron prints, trims or embellishments.
- Do not leave garments with white and contrast coloured panels soaking for prolonged periods.
- Garments with metal trims should not be left to soak.
Spinning and drying machines are harsh on good cotton and other materials. It is best to either hang or flat dry your LYA products.
Follow the guidelines, wash your LYA items right and it will continue to look great. If you still have any issues, regarding the general care or condition of your purchases, please get in touch
with us and we will be happy to help.
At Love You All, our leather is crafted out of the finest and genuine leather.
Like all natural materials, special care needs to be taken to keep the leather looking new, healthy and desirable;
- Keep your product away from any direct sources of light and heat.
- Try to avoid dampness, humidity and rain. If your product does become wet, blot the excess moistness with a soft light-coloured cloth; stuff with tissue paper; and leave to dry naturally. This will allow the product to mould back to its sturdy shape.
- Do not overfill your product to help it retain its shape.
- For any stains, consult with a specialist leather cleaner.
Taking care of your LYA leather product will allow you to enjoy your favourite for many years to come and remain stylish.