If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 28 working days from the date of the package being dispatched, providing they are in an original resalable condition.
Once returned, you will be entitled to receive a refund only, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
FREE UK Returns
We offer FREE UK returns through Royal Mail excluding Channel Islands.
If you are a UK customer, a returns label will be included in your package which you can attach to the outside of your package and return your order. If in the unfortunate circumstance the label is not found, you can visit https://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/4887 and print off a free returns label and attach the label to the outside of your package.
Important notes on this service:
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order (if you have misplaced the returns note, you can download a return form here).
- Ensure your return is well packaged and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Packages returned to us via Royal Mail can take up to 5 working days to arrive back to us. Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery (at your own expense).
- Enclose the completed returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
Love You All
PO Box 5079
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and packaging and with no stains or marks on the item(s).
- We accept full priced items returned to us within 28 days from the date of the package being dispatched. For sale items, items must be returned to us within 14 days from the package being dispatched.
- All Items must be in an original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Swimwear is non-refundable and non-exchangeable due to health and hygiene reasons.
- If returning a cap, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. The box is part of the product; therefore, any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in return transit.
- Remember, if you are a UK customer, postage is pre-paid, so you will not need to pay for postage. If you live outside the UK and Channel Islands, you will need to pay for shipping. See our Returns Page for more details.
- If returning an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’ and fill in any documents for return shipping correctly with the courier/postal service you choose.
- Love You All Ltd is NOT responsible for any return custom and duties charges.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.
- Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for further information on returns.
- If for some unfortunate reason, you receive an item that is faulty, please get in touch with us through the details on the Contact Us page with images of the fault and we will be able to assist you further. We request you not to return the faulty product before being contacted by us.